Cleaning the house is something everyone does or should do regularly. After all, keeping the home clean is a must so the home looks good and everything’s spic and span. Apart from the regular cleaning that we offer as our main service for so many years now, there are times when a thorough cleaning of your home is required.
This is the home deep cleaning that ensures the complete cleaning of every nook and corner of the house. If you are still not clear about the differences between the two types of cleaning, read on to know more. Even though we may not offer such a type of cleaning, it’s important to know what you should look for regarding the deep cleaning of your property.
Regular cleaning is a general cleaning service that is done regularly. It is usually used to refer to weekly cleaning done for the entire home. The aim of this exercise is to ensure the home is clean and the basic level of cleanliness is maintained. This is the normal cleanliness level that most homeowners expect. Regular cleaning would generally involve the following:
- A thorough vacuuming for the entire home.
- Mopping of the floors.
- A general tidying up to make the home look better.
- Kitchen cleaning includes cleaning appliances, surfaces, and emptying the trash.
- Bathroom cleaning includes cleaning the toilet, sink, bath, mirror, and all surfaces.
Regular cleaning is thus the essential cleaning of the home. It can be done by the house owner or by professional cleaners, which would help you save a lot of time. If you are looking for a regular cleaning service for your home in London or Bristol, you may easily contact Get Set Clean and we will help you enjoy a perfectly clean home without having to do it yourself.
Home Deep Cleaning
Despite the regular cleaning done, dirt and dust accumulate over a period of time. It can get into the corners and can be difficult to find. Carpets get dirty and look neat outside but can collect a lot of dirt. When you are looking for thorough cleaning of your home, then a home deep cleaning is needed. This is a major cleaning exercise and is best done by a professional. This cleaning can be done 2 or 3 times a year.
Home deep cleaning would involve all the following:
- A complete and thorough cleaning of the entire home, ensuring every area is covered.
- Cleaning the doors, windows, and flooring in each room of the house.
- Washing and cleaning of windows from the inside and the outside.
- Cleaning bathroom tiles, showerheads, taps, and sink pipes.
- Cleaning kitchen tiles, and a thorough cleaning behind all the appliances.
- A thorough cleaning of all glass doors and windows.
- Thorough cleaning for carpets to remove grime that has settled in. This can include shampooing carpets.
- Disinfecting the entire home.
The differences between the two types of cleaning can be summed up as follows:
- Regular cleaning is standard cleaning that is done periodically (weekly). Deep cleaning is an intensive exercise that needs to be done once in six months.
- Regular cleaning doesn’t take too much time while deep cleaning can take an entire day.
- It is possible for homeowners to do regular cleaning themselves but home deep cleaning is best done by a professional. It requires expertise and experience and involves a lot of physical effort. Hiring a good agency is a must for effective home deep cleaning.